prestontoh's blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

Entry 2 : My December Holiday

This picture is taken from http://www.google.com.sg/


During my december holiday, I went to Hong Kong Disneyland. When I first arrived, my mother checked into the room and I watched the television for a short time. After that, I went out to Disneyland to play. As the place was very big, they had buses to bring you around. I took a bus to the theme park and played. I played till night and went back to the hotel room by bus. The next day, I saw some souvenir machines and made a few souvenirs. I then went to the park and played. After 2 days of playing, I felt bored and took the train out to shop. We bought lots of things and had to carry them back to the train station to take the train. The next day, I took a boat to Macau and stayed there. We shopped for 3 days and had to buy a new luggage to carry everything. On the third day, my family took the plane back to Singapore. We were all tired as the plane landed late at night. We took a Taxi home and went to bed. I had a very wonderful holiday.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home