prestontoh's blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Reflection 1 : Moving Forward



You are to reflect on your own performance for the first class tests. What did you obtain for your class tests for the various subjects? How did you perform? How did you feel about your results? What are the reasons for your performance? Which subjects did you do well and which subjects did you not do so well? Any reasons? How do you propose to improve yourself this term? Post your reflection under the title 'Reflection 1 : Looking Forward' and include 'AR' as your label for this post. Your reflection should be as comprehensive as possible. I look forward to reading your posts.

-----------------------------------------------Reflection----------------------------------------

Welcome back to school friends. Last term, I did badly for my chinese and science exams. This year, I plan to do better and get band 1. I am also going to do better for maths and english and try to get full marks. I will cut out on playing computer and study more. I want to be more hardworking and only play on Saturdays. I am also going to plan a timetable so that I know what to revise on thet day after school. I hope I will get my wish.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home