prestontoh's blog

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Reflection 5: Mother's Day

1. What do you think of Mother's Day?
2. What did/will you do on Mother's Day?
3. What is your relationship with your mother?
4. How has your mother helped you through the years?
5. How do you strengthen your relationship with your mother?
6. Do you think mothers are important in children's lives? Why?
7. If there is one special thing you can do for your mother, what would that be and why?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think Mother's Day is about showing our love to our mothers. I made a card showing my love to my mother.I love my mother very much and she has taught me those homework questions that i don't know. I do not make her angry to strengthen my relationship with her.I think mothers are really important in childrens live because children love their mothers and will miss them if they go away. I would make a present for her if i would give her a special thing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home